Revenue Integrity Sr Analyst
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Conducts audit/review activities to ensure appropriate revenue management, charge capture, claims production, coding integrity, and provider code assignment. This position supports education to applicable leadership, implementation support and serves as a facility liaison to Nebraska Medicines staff as it relates to billing system issues. As part of the Health Information Management Department, reporting directly to the Revenue Integrity Manager, this position has collaborative relationships with Patient Financial Services, Clinical Departments, and Compliance. Conducts special projects and studies to facilitate revenue management as required.
- Minimum three years of experience in revenue integrity in a hospital or healthcare setting or coding required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in business, healthcare or science or closely related field required.
- Current knowledge of revenue cycle processes and hospital/ medical billing required.
- Understanding of components of electronic medical record required.
- Current knowledge of code data sets to include CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-10-PCS.
- Current knowledge of NCCI edits, and Medicare LCD/NCDs required.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, analytic and organizational skills, critical -thinking and the ability to meet deadlines required.
- Computer skills; MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; Windows operating system and Internet required.
- Applicable professional certification through American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA); Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), or Certified Coding Associate (CCA) or America Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC); Certified Professional Coder Hospital (CPC H), Certified Outpatient Coder - Hospital (COC-H) is required.
- Experience with EPIC HB/PB preferred.
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare or science or closely related field preferred.
| Date Posted
September 17, 2019
| Date Closes
October 2, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category