Customer Service Associate
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provide the highest quality of customer service for patients and their families, physicians, employees, and general public who contact the Clinical Enterprise. Utilize department specific computer tools and database to accurately record and communicate to our internal and external customers.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience to include working with multi-line telephone systems required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Ability to demonstrate customer relations skills and the ability to work under pressure while making sound decisions required.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills and the ability to problem-solve is required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment required.
Customer service experience in the healthcare environment preferred.
Associates degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Word preferred. Bilingual, Spanish as a first/second language preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
| Date Posted
August 19, 2019
| Date Closes
September 3, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories