Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patients plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
- Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
- Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Experience in a physicians office preferred.
- Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
- Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
- Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
| Date Posted
August 19, 2019
| Date Closes
September 3, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category