Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Implement, and maintain network and security systems associated with data center and metro networking technologies. Provide systems integration and enhancements to maintain or improve high levels of network and security systems performance, interoperability, and availability in support of the organizations IT strategic goals and objectives..
- Minimum of three years of information technology experience to include experience in Layer 2-4 protocols, data center networks and in depth knowledge of Cisco IOS and Nexus hardware required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined required. (One year of experience equals one year of education.)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with strong customer focus required.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 as required by schedule.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills required.
- Experience providing support to direct customers and personnel in resolving issues required.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is preferred.
| Date Posted
May 20, 2019
| Date Closes
June 4, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category