Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
This Lead position will lead and support new and existing functionality within the EPIC CADENCE and EPIC PRELUDE modules. Looking for Certifications and/or experience in these modules as well as experience building Decision Trees.
Leads applications team in the analysis, planning, design, development, validation, testing, implementation, evaluation, maintenance and on-going trouble-shooting and support of complex system components to achieve organizational goals. Leads projects across multiple applications and technical areas and participates in enterprise wide projects. Plans and directs the development of application specific enhancements, updates, and upgrades in alignment with organizational priorities and ensures successful installs and system reliability through auditing and integrated testing. Assists department leadership with the development of longer term plans, policies and procedures. Maintains 24/7 support for applications within accountability.
- Minimum of five years experience in designated area of application supported to include experience leading colleagues, processes or projects and direct experience with applications/systems and/or end-user support required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of experience equals one year of education) required.
- Proficient knowledge and ability to employ systems analysis and quality assurance concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools and standards required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills required.
- Strong project management and presentation skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required, especially Outlook, Excel, and Power Point required.
- Strong organizational skills, specifically strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management required.
- Analytical skills specific to troubleshooting applications issues required.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license or appropriate allied health license or registration in the state of Nebraska only as required in accordance with appropriate health-related degree required.
- If supporting an Epic application, Epic certification required.
- Experience with workflow analysis or development of application solutions preferred. Experience with specific business or clinical system used in job (e.g. Lawson, Epic, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with specific business or clinical system used in job (e.g. Lawson, Epic, etc.) preferred.
- If supporting an Epic application, experience in electronic health record applications and healthcare operations background (e.g., clinical, billing, scheduling, access services, health information management, etc.) preferred.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Knowledge of informatics and information technology standards and guidelines preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Visio, and Project preferred.
- Professional level certification from an accredited organization in informatics, health information technology or relevant clinical or business specialty preferred.
| Date Posted
May 20, 2019
| Date Closes
June 4, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories