Pt Area Env Svcs Sr Associate
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Serve as a representative for the hospitality experience of inpatients. Responsible for the disinfection of hospital patient contact surfaces in areas of the hospital where inpatients reside overnight or receive critical care services or undergo invasive procedures. Responsible for utilizing bed management system and department electronic monitoring for patient transfer and discharge throughput, and ensuring compliance with established organizational standards. Responsible for working intensely in areas that require high level of disinfection due to isolation cleaning procedures, handling of potentially infectious waste and linen, performing cleanup of blood and body fluids and or providing disinfection of operating rooms.
- Minimum of 18 years of age required.
- Ability to comprehend materials safety data sheets and chemical labels required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Good written and verbal communication required.
- Experience in hospitality related environment or cleaning experience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
| Date Posted
April 24, 2019
| Date Closes
May 9, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category