Physician Sourcing Strategist
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Exciting opportunity in physician recruiting!
- Small team of diverse professionals with a wide range of experience and competencies
- Leadership and team fully committed to the success of the department and organization
- New position ideal for creative self--starter interested in enhancing physician-recruiting efforts
Partner with physician recruiting team to build an ongoing robust candidate pipeline through strategic research, database mining, networking and building relationships with other academic graduate medical education programs throughout the US and internet searches. Focus heavily on creative sourcing, identifying active and passive candidates, and generating marketplace knowledge. Manage online advertising for physician positions.
- Two years relevant experience in business, marketing or talent sourcing required.
- Self-directed work experience and ability to conduct independent research and strong problem solving required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of the internet as it applies to posting of job openings and other recruitment activities required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent tasks, flexibility, problem solving and ability to adjust with changing needs of market required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong people skills and the ability to w with all levels of individuals required.
- Experience in the creation of spreadsheets, database information input and maintenance, creation of marketing tools, such as flyers and brochures required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare/medical education environment preferred.
- Proficient in sourcing and qualifying physician candidates in a high volume environment preferred
| Date Posted
April 24, 2019
| Date Closes
May 9, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories