Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provides the highest quality of customer service for patients and others by performing all duties in a professional and engaging manner. Provide quality care to patients, under the direction of licensed practitioners, promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program required.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
- If required to administer medications, current Medication Aid Registry listing or completed within first 30 days of hire or transfer date, and maintained thereafter required.
- Experience in a physicians office preferred.
- Experience in a related area preferred.
- Ability to be bilingual in English and Spanish for working in certain clinics preferred.
- Medical assistant certification preferred.
| Date Posted
April 24, 2019
| Date Closes
May 9, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories