Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
*** This position will help support our Outpatient Neuro Rehab Clinic***
Perform evaluations, planning, and implementation of occupational therapy treatments. Assist with department goal setting, program planning, clinical instruction, and staff instruction in order to maintain a progressive and educationally motivated staff. Carry out day to day communication and duties with teamwork and professionalism..
- Graduate of an approved program for occupational therapy with a Bachelors degree or higher required.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, strong team orientation, and proficiency with items found in a typical OT facility (e.g., transfer and ADL adaptive equipment and splint supplies) required.
- National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy registered or eligible to take exam is required.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Nebraska is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Physical Agent Modality Certification preferred.
| Date Posted
March 18, 2019
| Date Closes
April 2, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories