Systems Sr Analyst-PACS Administration
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
**PACS Administration Preferred**
Provide technical expertise in the development, implementation and support of highly complex, enterprise wide, cross functional applications, integrated systems and technology projects. Troubleshoot multifaceted technology issues spanning software, hardware, interfaces, databases, and system security. Work on multiple projects and engages in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes as a team leader. Duties include 24/7 support for information systems within accountability and/or enterprise-wide applications.
- Minimum of three years information technology experience required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, management, information systems, or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Ability to successfully analyze, organize, assign, and problem solve at the highest level required.
- Ability to work independently, achieve established deadlines and take initiative on multiple projects required.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written required.
- Knowledge of general office equipment and Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with healthcare information systems including application and data layer management preferred.
- Experience with PACS systems preferred.
- Experience with systems provisioning/security and Active Directory structures preferred.
- Experience with integration platforms including middleware and application interfaces preferred.
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies preferred.
- Knowledge of system integration protocols and standards (i.e. HL7, DICOM, HIE, XML, X12, SOAP, web services, etc.) preferred.
- Project management skills including implementation of information systems preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare workflows, terms, vocabulary, and standards preferred.
| Date Posted
February 19, 2019
| Date Closes
March 6, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category