Systems Sr Analyst
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Preferred candidates will have 5 years information technology experience to include
PMP, ITIL analytics and IT process back ground.
This position will work with IT leadership to help transform IT processes and customer service via tracking, trending and analyzing current processes and costing models. Using ITIL best practices, will identify improvement and work with the IT process owner to implement and communicate improvements within IT and to the enterprise. Provide technical expertise in the development, implementation and support of highly complex, enterprise wide, cross functional applications, integrated systems and technology projects. Troubleshoot multifaceted technology issues spanning software, hardware, interfaces, databases, and system security. Work on multiple projects and engages in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes as a team leader.
- Minimum of three years information technology experience required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, information systems, or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Ability to successfully analyze, organize, assign, and problem solve at the highest level required.
- Ability to work independently, achieve established deadlines and take initiative on multiple projects required.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written required.
- Knowledge of general office equipment and Microsoft Office applications required.
- Understanding of ITIL workflows, terms, vocabulary and standards preferred.
- Experience with project management methodologies preferred.
- Experience with process improvement for systems and workflows preferred.
- Experience in information systems/business analyst role preferred.
- Experience with web content management sytems preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills preferred.
| Date Posted
December 17, 2018
| Date Closes
January 1, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category