Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Contribute to the holistic care of the organizations patients by the performance of a full range of vascular ultrasound procedures, using non-invasive literature, technology, and equipment to acquire the highest quality imaging and hemodynamic diagnostic information.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in vascular ultrasound OR equivalent combination of vascular ultrasound experience in a health care environment combined (One year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of principles and function of the vascular circulatory system (e.g., related physics and blood flow hemodynamics) required.
- Utilize inductive thinking for performance of the procedures required.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivation to accomplish tasks that are self-directed required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with various hospital equipment (e.g., ultrasound systems with color doppler and spectral analyzer, transcranial doppler ultrasound system, handheld pulsed doppler system, O2 equipment, pulsed volume recorder and segmental pressure measurement system, and treadmill) required.
- Experience with hospital computer information system, digital reporting system, and typical office equipment (e.g., copy machine, fax machine) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Prior experience of vascular ultrasound in a health care environment preferred.
- Associates degree in vascular ultrasound preferred.
| Date Posted
December 15, 2018
| Date Closes
December 30, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories