Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provide expert diagnostic radiological imaging and patient care to assure a high level of quality care and service to patients, physicians and customers in and outside the radiology department.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
- Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
- Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
- Ability to work at a fast pace preferred.
- Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred.
| Date Posted
December 3, 2018
| Date Closes
December 18, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories