Analytics Sr Developer
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Support the design and development of all enterprise reporting and analytics solutions. Develop and support operational, analytical and strategic reporting and analytics solutions for information consumers. Work independently with requestors to scope data needs and develop meaningful solutions. Initiate contact with clinical/operational leaders, Epic Application Reporting Leads, Data Architects, and Cogito Project Manager and coordinates communication among these groups to ensure a complete and accurate analytics product. Work in all phases of a Business Intelligence development lifecycle which incorporates requirements definition, design, report development, and deployment as well as support.
- Minimum of five years of experience with data management, data interpretation, and analysis experience to include writing reports or queries using Crystal Reports, Tableau, SQL and/or similar reporting tools of which two years' experience in relational databases with SQL ls required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proficient in SQL required.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architecture required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to exercise independent problem solving skills and manage job priorities in a self-directed manner required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required.
- Proficient knowledge and application of the SAP Business Objects Suite of Tools required.
- Knowledge of testing techniques and execution of test cases required.
- Ability to produce succinct and meaningful documentation required.
- Strong interpersonal relations and technical competence required.
- Ability to assist in the implementation of system enhancements required.
- Ability to support on-going systems and maintain working relationship with vendor required.
- Completion of Epic Clarity Data Model Certification within 60 days of completing Epic Business Intelligence Developer training class required.
- Ability to obtain Epic Caboodle Data model certification within six months of hire or transfer date required.
- Three year experience with Epic Clarity Data models and report writing experience preferred.
- Experience with EPIC modules including inpatient, billing, HIM, ASAP, EPIC Inpatient, and Ambulatory preferred.
- EPIC Reporting Workbench and RADAR dashboard experience preferred.
- EPIC Data Link development experience preferred.
- Clinical and business experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) Webi/Universe experience preferred.
- Experience with HL7 Messages and scripting preferred.
- Experience with R or Phyton preferred.
- Masters degree in management information systems, health information management, computer science, or business administration preferred.
- Experience in health care operations and Access preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and structure and use of information system applications in practicing health care environment preferred.
- Six Sigma Green belt or black belt certification preferred. Advanced SQL Certification preferred.
| Date Posted
December 3, 2018
| Date Closes
December 18, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category