Ambulatory Supervisor - Immediate Care Clinics
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Ambulatory Supervisor- Immediate Care Clinics
Internal Applicants Only
This position will support all 5 locations of our Immedicate Care Clinics and will support the team on evenings and weekends. You will serve on the leadership team as a supervisor for the designated operation by overseeing all aspects of day-to-day patient care operations. Partner closely with colleagues to serve as an operational and/or clinical expert, regularly model/mentor and train colleagues on technical skills, make decisions regarding daily priorities for the work group, provide guidance to and/or assist staff on non-routine or escalated issues and complete performance appraisals and/or disciplinary actions.
- Minimum of two years recent experience relevant to specific setting required.
- Minimum of two years of experience to include the majority of the following: serve as an operational expert for a group of employees, regularly model/mentor and train employees on technical skills, make decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group, provide guidance to and/or assist staff on non-routine or escalated issues and provide input on performance appraisals and/or disciplinary actions required.
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent combination of education/experience combined required (One year of education equals one year of experience.)
- Ability to exhibit strong leadership, strong planning and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity/innovation and be attentive to detail required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve and exhibit strong judgment skills in a well-thought out and timely fashion and determine appropriate course of action in significantly complex situations required.
- Demonstrated experience and competency with quality improvement, outcomes monitoring, and/or process development in the healthcare arena preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis and interpretation preferred. Some management OR leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
| Date Posted
December 3, 2018
| Date Closes
December 18, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category