Ophthalmic Diagnostic Imager
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Under the supervision of the physician, perform multiple ophthalmic image procedures. Provide imaging support, media support, maintenance and upkeep of ophthalmic imaging equipment for the Clinic. Ability to understand and apply complex ophthalmic procedures, ophthalmic anatomy, and follow detailed instructions from the Ophthalmologist.
- Minimum of one year Ophthalmology technician or related experience required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in Ophthalmic Imaging, Visual Fields, or OCT preferred.
- Bachelors of science in photography OR the equivalent combination of education/experience combined preferred.
- Certified Retinal Angiographer (CRA), Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) or Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) preferred.
- Basic understanding of digital and 35mm photography preferred.
- Knowledge of anterior segment photography preferred.
- Ability to identify ocular anatomy preferred.
- Recognize common ocular pathology preferred.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant/Technician preferred or passed with 12 months of hire or transfer date preferred.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2018
| Date Closes
November 27, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories