Patient Transport Assistant
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Perform identified non-clinical tasks as assigned or delegated to support team environment to meet patient care and unit based needs. Transport patients to and from their rooms to treatment rooms either by wheelchair or gurney.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation preferred.
- Prior working experience with customers or patients preferred.
- Prior experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the use of patient care equipment/supplies preferred.
- Experience with telecommunication systems preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively preferred.
- Ability to multi-task preferred.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate preferred.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2018
| Date Closes
November 27, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories