Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Candidates interested in this opportunity are encouraged to contact:
Pam Hitchens, CMSR
Physician Network Services Lead
Physician is responsible for teaching, supervising, evaluating and advising residents and medical students. Physician will provide a wide range of medical, diagnostic, preventive and treatment services to patients. Physician will ensure overall quality education and training for Family Medicine residents and medical students and in so doing meet the requirements of the Resident Review Committee (RRC) for Family Medicine and Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Completion of an Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) approved family medicine residency program; or an American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved family medicine residency program or a College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) approved family medicine residency program required.
- Stethoscope required.
- Basic office laboratory equipment required.
- Microscope required.
- Minor surgical equipment including scalpels, syringes and needles required.
- OB Ultrasound required.
- Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine, or board eligible required.
- License to practice medicine in the State of Nebraska required.
- Meet the requirements for membership on the medical staff at The Nebraska Medical Center required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Sufficient training and experience to provide direct supervision of patient care preferred.
- Experience in medical student or family medicine resident education or professional clinical practice preferred.
- Cardiac Exercise Stress preferred.
- Flexible preferred.
- Sigmoidoscopy Colposcopy Test Tympanometry Audiometry Sphygmomanometer preferred.
| Date Posted
October 17, 2018
| Date Closes
November 1, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories