Contact Ctr Scheduling Assoc
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Responsible for inbound, outbound and digital patient and physician communications while scheduling patientappointments for multiple ambulatory clinics within the Nebraska Medicine centralized contact center. The schedulingprocess may include complex scheduling of patient appointments, diagnostic services or procedures. Adhere toestablished system guidelines, policies and procedures when scheduling, rescheduling and canceling patientappointment while assisting clinic staff and physicians in meeting the operational goal of providing extraordinary care..
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year post-secondary education with coursework in business, medical assistant program or nursing assistant program OR equivalent combination of education/experience in customer service or medical scheduling related capacity (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level of customer service to physicians, patients and other internal/external customers.
- Ability to work professionally with physicians, clinic staff and patients in a timely, confidential manner required.
- Experience in a healthcare environment with working knowledge of scheduling or registration systems preferred.
- Clinical background in assigned area preferred.
- College coursework in business preferred.
- Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Experience with electronic health records, Epic preferred.
| Date Posted
October 9, 2018
| Date Closes
October 24, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category