Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Great opportunity for flexibility of following academic year schedule!
Great full time opportunity for someone who would like to follow the academic year with flexible hours during summers and Christmas break. Physician is responsible for the care and treatment of patients within the medical specialty of primary care family medicine and professional capabilities and in accordance with the prevailing standards of care. Physician will participate in quality assurance, utilization review, and continuous quality improvement activities of The Nebraska Medical Center. Physician will utilize reasonable efforts to represent The Nebraska Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska and other communities as requested by the Hospital.
- Prior training and experience to provide, direct, and to supervision patient care required.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy required.
- Successful completion of post-graduate training in a specialty and/or subspecialty residency and/or fellowship program accredited by the ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) or other entity acceptable to The Nebraska Medical Centers Medical Staff Executive and Credentials Committee Policies/Standards required.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Must hold and continue to hold unrestricted license to practice medicine and a license to prescribe controlled substances in the state of Nebraska and other states as requested by the Nebraska Medical Center.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine or American Board of Internal Medicine as outlined by The Nebraska Medical Centers and /or Bellevue Medical Centers Medical Staff Credentialing and Privileging Policies.
- Meet the requirements for membership on the medical staff at The Nebraska Medical Center and/or Bellevue Medical Center required.
| Date Posted
October 7, 2018
| Date Closes
October 22, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Outside Omaha/CB Metro Area
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories