HIM Records Associate
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Responsible for pick up and distribution of paper records for imaging into electronic health record. Process reports and incoming mail in support of health information management (HIM) operational workflows.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a proactive self-directed manner required.
- Multi-tasking and problem solving abilities required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an aptitude for detail oriented work required.
- Must be able to work various hours including holidays required.
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Prior clerical/customer service experience preferred.
| Date Posted
October 2, 2018
| Date Closes
October 17, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories