Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Perform quality magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures under the supervision of a qualified radiologist, to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to MRI in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the department.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) certification and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred.
| Date Posted
September 17, 2018
| Date Closes
October 2, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories