Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provides the highest quality of customer service for patients and others by performing all duties in a professional and engaging manner. Serve as the first point of contact by greeting and welcoming patients and others, (in person, at the check-in desk, or via the telephone). Responsible for answering incoming calls and/or checking in / out patients per established protocols. Responsible for scheduling patient appointments and registering patients..
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year post-secondary education with coursework in business, medical assistant program or nursing assistant program OR equivalent combination of education/experience in customer service or medical scheduling related capacity (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to physicians, patients and other internal/external customers required.
- Ability to work professionally with physicians, clinic staff and patients in a timely, confidential manner required. Demonstrated analytical, prioritization and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated flexibility and dedication to team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Experience in healthcare environment with working knowledge of medical office operations preferred.
- College coursework in business preferred.
- Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel preferred.
- Depending on the position available, fluency in Spanish preferred.
| Date Posted
August 14, 2018
| Date Closes
August 29, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories