Patient Care Technician
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patient`s plan of care.
- Minimum of 18 years of age required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Completion of a certified nursing assistant program, currently enrolled as a student pursuing a nursing degree, or experience in direct patient care required.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Direct patient care experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
| Date Posted
June 7, 2018
| Date Closes
June 22, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories