Product Supply Associate
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Pick-up and delivery services in a timely and efficient manner to facilitate high quality patient care. Ensure accurate and timely product handling to meet organizational and / or regulatory compliance. When applicable receive product using automated technologies. Order, pickup, deliver, and/or stock supplies
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Organization (e.g., ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail, time management) required.
- Desire for constant movement is required.
- Ability to use hand held scanner required.
- Understanding of medical terminology is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Experience with typical office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copier, computer, laser printer, telephone, pager) preferred.
| Date Posted
May 21, 2018
| Date Closes
June 5, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories