Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Functions as part of the hemodialysis team in providing dialysis equipment and water treatment under the direction of a licensed registered nurse. Responsible for the set up of equipment in the central unit and the bedside. Support the Quality Enhancement (QEP) and CQI activities including those related to patient satisfaction and process improvement.
- Direct patient care experience in acute hospital care required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 18 years of age required.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Dialysis experience preferred.
- Certified Hemodialysis Technologist/Technician (CHT) preferred.
- Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
| Date Posted
May 21, 2018
| Date Closes
June 5, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category