Outpatient Pharmacy Intern
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist, the incumbent shall prepare, dispense and distribute medication and provide clinical monitoring and drug information in a manner, which ensures optimal patient care.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Currently enrolled in an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited Doctor of Pharmacy program required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with hospital staff and patients required.
- Employee must demonstrate basic computer skills and use of typical office equipment required.
- Licensed Nebraska pharmacy intern or registered as a pharmacy technician with the State of Nebraska Board of Pharmacy required.
- Previous pharmacy experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support certification preferred.
| Date Posted
May 21, 2018
| Date Closes
June 5, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories