Community Onboarding Liaison
Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE
Provide comprehensive coordination, as a single point of contact, for onboarding of new physician and leadership positions. Create a positive onboarding experience by providing individualize assistance, oversight of third party services and verification of completion of administrative onboarding functions. Assist new physicians/leaders in navigating and orienting into the organizational culture and facilitates introductions with important stakeholders with which they interface. Educates stakeholders of their role in the onboarding process and works collaboratively to resolve issues as they arise. Survey needs of the physician/leaders family/partner and acts as a liaison to community and business resources to assure a smooth transition into the Omaha community.
- Five years experience in onboarding, program administration or event coordination required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communication, marketing or similar discipline OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (One year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Intimate knowledge of Omaha metropolitan area and surrounding communities required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse personalities and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all staff and management levels of the organization required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills required.
- Strong commitment to customer service to include high level of organizational and follow up skills required. Detail oriented required.
- Ability to be self-directed, self-motivated, and work independently required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Demonstrated moderate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Physician or executive relocation or onboarding experience preferred.
| Date Posted
April 10, 2018
| Date Closes
April 25, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Nebraska Medical Center
| SOC Category