We are looking for an energetic and engaged project manager to provide coaching in support of implementing and sustaining Mutual of Omahas ARTs (Agile Release Trains). This individual will leverage the Coaching Framework to coach the various leadership roles and cars on an ART to reach their full potential, fostering Agile Principles and serve as the process expert and help educate in Scrum, XP, Kanban and SAFe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Works in a Scaled Agile environment on a stable team that consists of both technical and business resources. Serves as the Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach for 1 cross-functional stable team delivering technology solutions. (up to 15 fully dedicated resources). Facilitate the team to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Serves as the process expert and helps educate the team in Scrum, XP, Kanban and SAFe. Ensures the SAFe framework and Agile process is being followed.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of all run, grow and transform work being performed by a stable team. This may include the management of projects to include the definition of project charters, budgets, and measures as well as developing project structures and ensuring proper operations turnover.
- Facilitate the day-to-day coordination of work and removal of impediments while adhering to standards and Product Management prioritization/PI Objectives.
- Responsible for tracking work status and managing issues and risks to include financial analysis, evaluation of progress/quality/costs, developing action plans to address gaps or risks, adherence to compliance and procurement processes, and problem resolution.
- Responsible for building and leading high performing teams, including building strong product owner, sponsor, solution lead, stakeholder, vendor, customer, and team relationships.
- Responsible for work to implement or enhance a wide range of business system and/or technology solutions, which span a number of disciplines, including development, programming, implementation, compliance, and information management.
- Facilitate continuous Improvement/growth plans for the team in several domains, such as DevOps, Operational Excellence, Customer Experience and use of Customer Insights.
This job posting is reflective of the IS Agile Project Manager l essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The IS Agile Project Manager ll level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- 2-8 years Agile/Scrum project management experience.
- 4-6 years of information technology experience and/or business experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the SAFe Framework
- Must be willing to acquire an SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) Certification
- Must be passionate about training and coaching
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to define issues, business/technology needs, and implement solutions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new business and technology.
- Experience with development theories and processes.
- Knowledge of project management, risk management, procurement management and change management.
- Credible understanding of different technology and domains (mainframe, client server, web, new development, infrastructure, server, vendor relationships, etc).
- Ability to manage work across technologies, domains, and business functions.
- Ability to apply the following skills:
- Servant Leadership
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Bachelors in related field of study (Business Administration/Management Information Systems)
- SP (SAFe Practitioner)
- SSM (SAFe Scrum Master)
- SA (SAFe Agilist)
- C.A.P.M (Certified Associate in Project Management).
- P.M.P. (Project Management Professional)
- C.S.P (Certified Scrum Practitioner)
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.