Customer Enrollment Rep - Workplace Solutions - Omaha, NE
|Contributes to the department's overall success in meeting established goals and objectives through the accurate, timely, and thorough disposition of premium billing and/or eligibility processing and maintenance activity using automated systems, billing methods and business functions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Performs standard premium and eligibility processing functions and receives and determines the intent of customer inquiries and accurately responds by investigating, analyzing and resolving all questions and concerns to meet customer expectations while maintaining production, quality, and time service requirements. Maintains confidentiality in the collection, maintenance and dissemination of restricted, sensitive or other information as identified by management. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with personnel at all levels of the Company to assure the successful implementation and delivery of programs.
- Evaluates and maintains the eligibility of certholders, as applicable to current assignment, for use in enrollment, premium application and claims paying opportunities. Determines if changes are in compliance with a variety of employee and dependent coverage requirements as mandated by the policyholder contract and various state and federal laws.
- Determines the accuracy of billing statements. Analyzes and allocates premium payments as it relates to group and member level billing. Evaluates data maintained on COMPASS and GFS systems to ensure the accuracy of billing, eligibility and premium collection/allocation to comply with contractual obligations.
- Reviews and analyzes all data submitted and, when necessary, initiates calls to Policyholders and Brokers to obtain missing information or clarify questions to ensure proper handling. Educates our policyholders and brokers through written or verbal communication to ensure efficient and effective eligibility and premium handling according to their contract provisions.
- Identifies, evaluates and resolves eligibility and billing entries which erroneously may affect claim payment, reimbursement payments, and financial results.
- Identifies and communicates premium and eligibility non-conformance to other Group departments to successfully resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides daily communication to management regarding inventory levels and ideas for managing workload within the team.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Excellent customer service and human relations skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate instructions and information to other associates and customers
- Strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment, creativity and flexibility
- Proficient with personal computer and Microsoft applications
- Proficient typing and data entry skills with strict accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and calculator throughout the work period
- Knowledge of eligibility requirements, master contract provisions, and applicable federal/state laws
- Knowledge of contract provisions and their impact on the ability to collect premiums and determine eligibility
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.