Director, Partnership Development - Omaha, NE or Remote
|Identifies, develops, and maintains strategic business plans and relationships in support of the Affinity and 3rd party marketing business within Direct to Consumer Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identifies and develops new target markets and products to generate incremental sales with new partners and/or existing partners through a keen understanding of market and competitive landscape. Needs to always be on the lookout to deepen relationships with partners.
- Develop/ implement annual strategic business plans for the Affinity and 3rd party product marketing business in DTC to help meet business goals
- Act as the primary relationship owner across Affinity and 3rd Party relationships in support of the DTC distribution channel and lead efforts on the day to day management of the programs
- Build strong relationships within Mutual and balance Mutual's interests with the partner's interests. Ability to be a voice for the partner without hurting Mutual of Omaha's interests.
- Presents to executives of the client and within the Mutual organization. Plans and oversees development of training materials for client CSR's to address customer (end-user) issues.
- Plans, implements, manages and optimizes marketing strategies and marketing programs for partners while meeting the ROI requirements of Mutual. Identifies, evaluates, anticipates and responds to key business issues of the account and develops, presents and demonstrates the Company's capabilities/solutions to the client.
- Monitors financial profitability ratios for each client and channel to ensure the profitable booking of business and recommends corrective action as needed to enhance profitable conditions.
- Maintains responsibility for the budget planning process for DTC Third Party Marketing.
- Lead a team of client managers and guide their responsibilities and provide oversight
- 10+ years of experience in sales function; preferably with financial/insurance products
- Demonstrated experience in autonomously handling multiple medium to large size partnerships
- Prior experience in developing and establishing new relationships
- Executive presence and ability to work with varied levels across organizations
- Prior experience managing multiple direct reports
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- A organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.