Mutual of Omaha is HIRING and WE are interested in talking to YOU! Join forces with a company that can amplify your strengths and empower your career. Apply Now!
This individual is responsible for managing and executing day-to-day IT Service Delivery / Management functions (Change Management, Problem Management and Incident/Major Incident Management). Working with team members and business partners, this individual will be responsible for executing key Change Management functions, managing and facilitating the Change Advisory Board (CAB), facilitating the Stability Review Board (SRB) and retrospective planning driving root-cause and corrective action, managing the restoration of Major Incidents and facilitating Enterprise process improvement activities and defining process metrics.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- This individual is responsible for managing and executing day-to-day IT Service Delivery / Management functions (Change Management, Problem Management and Incident/Major Incident Management).
- Working with team members and business partners, this individual will be responsible for executing key Change Management functions, managing and facilitating the Change Advisory Board (CAB), facilitating the Stability Review Board (SRB) and retrospective planning driving root-cause and corrective action, managing the restoration of Major Incidents and facilitating Enterprise process improvement activities and defining process metrics.
- This individual will also be responsible for defining and documenting the training material for processes such as Problem and Change Management and will champion organizational change and the adoption, adherence and governance of Service Management best practices by providing coaching, guidance and training until these processes have become engrained into the culture.
- They will provide feedback, input and instruction to stakeholders, leaders, developers and quality assurance teams throughout the organization.
- ** Off-hours and on-call support are required.
This job posting is reflective of the Associate Business Systems Consultant essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Business Systems Consultant and Sr Business Systems Consultant levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- The ideal candidate must possess an advanced understanding of IT Service Management concepts, have practical / real-life experience designing and implementing processes and have good organization and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand, translate and communicate technical information so that it can be clearly understood by customers and colleagues
- Well organized with a methodical approach to completing work
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet targets
- Able to analyze information and anticipate problems
- Ability to influence, facilitate and lead diverse teams
- Proven experience of working within a team but having the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in creating, managing and maintaining process flows, diagrams and process definition documents
- Experience in gathering metrics and analyzing requirements in order to improve existing processes
- Use of a Service Management Platform (Remedy, Tableau, Smart Reporting, etc.)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Demonstrated technical leadership and the ability to lead others.
- Experience leading large process improvement projects.
- Experience in defining, measuring and trending process metrics.
- Ability to analyze performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the ITSM processes (CSFs, KPIs, KRIs, SLAs, etc.)
- Proven experience leading concurrent, large-scale activities.
- Experience in formal training.
- Experience in conducting process assessments and design and implementing service management solutions.
- Experience in leading the transformation of business processes.
- Agile experience
- DevOps experience
- Business Process Management Certification.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A Diverse workplace where associate feel a sense of belonging
- A organization that feels like a small, close-knit community, with the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401K, flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
- Dont live in Omaha? No problem! We offer an attractive relocation package
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.6 million individual product customers and 36,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER