Director, Marketing Analytics & Reporting - Omaha, NE
Responsible for leading all analytics and reporting aspects of a ~$200 MM annual marketing budget effort ranging from Direct to Consumer analytics to determining optimal media mix and establishing Brand ROI.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners in building a culture inculcating analytics in all aspects of decision making; sets up decision forums and develop tools to integrate analytics in how we manage our business; influences where needed to successfully manage and lead change.
- Drives rigor in all analytical efforts in support of Direct to Consumer campaigns (digital and non-digital) including targeting, segmentation and testing
- Leads efforts to optimize the performance of the Direct to Consumer channel by testing and synthesizing key learnings around prospecting, mail frequency, cadence etc.
- Oversees development and launch of new targeting models to help drive more precise targeting in support of our customer focused strategy
- Leads efforts to build our analytical capabilities around media mix modeling to help understand the ROI from our mass media marketing efforts and optimize future efforts
- Helps develop lead attribution and modeling capabilities in a multi-channel acquisitions engine that will inform future strategies
- Builds effective cross functional relationships with segment leads and peers across marketing organization to influence the strategic direction
- Partners with peers across marketing to design and launch new marketing strategies to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Develops and maintain a reporting infrastructure to enable insight generation and measure campaign performance.
- Leads efforts to establish the annual marketing budget in partnership with execution and finance.
- Leads a team of Analysts and Managers to accomplish team goals
- 10+ years of progressive experience managing Direct to Consumer Marketing in financial services
- Experienced in assessing targeting models and operationalizing them; working knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
- Data extraction, data manipulation, ability to synthesize and create presentations
- Prior experience with analytical initiatives with demonstrated ability to problem solve and think critically; ability to recognize key leverage points in an analysis and focus the team on those
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in driving change in heavily matrixed organizations
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, strive for excellence and hold a high bar
- Self-motivated, driven and hungry for growth; acute sense of ownership
- Executive presence
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline supplemented with experience in analytics and Direct to Consumer marketing
- Strong preference for Direct Mail and/or Digital targeting and Campaign optimization experience
- MBA preferred but not required
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.