You are here: Careerlink.com
> Mutual of Omaha Companies
> Advisor Recruiter - Richmond, VA
|May or may not lead, analyze, develop, implement, administer, and perform complex recruiting and selection functions to meet the needs of the business. Perform all of the duties of an advisor recruiting tech. Completes first interviews. Networks within the community to develop warm source recruits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Builds and cultivates credible relationships to influence selection with broad business impact.
- Conducts thorough business analysis of recruitment needs and influences business decisions through research, manipulation and/or analysis of data, facts, and information.
- Leads or participates in projects and/or ad hoc teams on an as-needed basis in support of a business need.
- Disseminates relevant information while exercising discretion in sharing confidential information within and outside of the Division Office. Provides subject matter expertise in training/educating internal and external customers.
- Designs, conducts, and evaluates advisor training programs, including new advisor orientation, elearning programs, contests and incentives.
- Manages advisor applicant experience, strategically sources candidate pools, and participates in selection process. Serves as employment brand ambassador to attract qualified top talent to the organization.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Ability to undertake analysis of a high professional standard, and apply this in developing a stance.
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize appropriate software/systems to perform functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
- Organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Life licensed with Mutual, United and any other Affiliate Company.
- Registration as a FINRA Registered Representative.
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative.
f you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.