Assist Sales staff and provide operational support to contribute to the achievement of sales goals, growth, and profit for the sales office and for the Companies.
This job posting is reflective of the Sales Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Sr Sales Analyst level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales Support: Provide sales support to Sales staff members as assigned. Proactively manage quote activity and broker processes, and develop relationships with broker partners to help achieve sales goals. May make periodic visits with sales representatives to assist with Finalist Presentations, Enrollment meetings, and new client meetings. Serve as a liaison for Sales Staff, brokers, and home office business partners. Additional sales support/development may be assigned "as requested" by the RGM/Rep.
- Proposals: Receive RFPs from brokers, consultants and agents, enter RFP into GSAP. Prepare proposals, follow-up with requests to ensure a timely response, and review written proposals prior to presentation. Forward to group client for review.
- Rating: Underwrite and quote premium rates for life and long term disability cases generally under 500 lives and dental and short term disability cases under 100 lives. Throughout sales process, coordinate with underwriting to determine appropriate rate, and make revisions as necessary. Complete other case processing including Broker of Record entry, revisions, commission changes, etc.
- Sales Support: Provide sales support to Sales staff members as assigned. May make periodic visits with sales representatives to assist with Finalist Presentations, Enrollment meetings, and new client meetings. Serve as a liaison for Sales Staff, brokers, and home office business partners. Additional sales support/development may be assigned "as requested" by the RGM/Rep.
- Sold Cases and Enrollments: Following the close of a sale, coordinate installation process by partnering with appropriate parties, using appropriate systems and ensure accuracy of paperwork (including master application). Manage supplies and materials required for Enrollment, to include voluntary cases. Review booklets and materials received from Home Office for accuracy and assemble for delivery to policyholder (on occasion may need to hand deliver).
- Product and Industry Knowledge: Ensure compliance of State Insurance Department regulations. Remain abreast of industry trends and product knowledge.
- Office Support: May open, screen, and distribute mail, identifying and ensuring proper disposition of correspondence requiring immediate attention. May perform office support functions such as greeting visitors, answering telephone calls and directing to appropriate person, handling invoices, processing conversion requests, office expense reporting, office time reporting, scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating travel plans, and maintaining office files, supplies and equipment.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.