Product Development Analyst - Omaha, NE
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Works individually, and as a team, to support the product and operational oversight of the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan products. Supports the business processes, including issue investigation and resolution, between Mutual and partner companies who administer the plans. Participates in the marketing and member communications review and approval process. Monitors and distributes regulatory and operational notices and memos from our partner companies and CMS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide product and benefit review and approval for Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan marketing and member communications
- Work with team to provide product support and education across organization
- Identify, establish, and document policies and procedures necessary for the business and for providing operational oversight of partner companies
- Assist with establishing regular process, data, and reporting monitoring and validation
- Maintain and monitor service level dashboards
- Work with team to manage relationships with partner companies
- Review and assess business impact of communications from regulatory entities and partner companies, and work with Operations team to take necessary action
- Provide production support across the operational functions that are administered by our partner companies
- Lead efforts to resolve production issues with the appropriate parties internally and at partner companies
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- Knowledge of and experience with Medicare Advantage and/or Prescription Drug Plans
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience analyzing data and reporting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven skills in time management, organization, project management, teamwork, and a multitask environment
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
October 7, 2019
| Date Closes
December 6, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category