Temporary HR Technician - Talent Acquisition - Omaha, NE
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Provides support in functional areas of human resources by coordinating and administering various HR related programs, policies, and procedures.
This job performs work in Human Resources in some or all of the following: affirmative action; recruitment; regulatory and compliance requirements.
This is a full time, temporary position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides support for all recruitment related processes, procedures, and activities.
- Supports a HR business function/program/project by exercising limited discretion in the application of rules, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews the accuracy and/or integrity of information to identify problem areas while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance and work efficiencies are maintained.
- Gathers, summarizes and analyzes information or data to aid in the resolution of a business issue or as a part of a HR process.
- Ensures daily work activities and participation in short-term and long-term projects/initiatives align with the Enterprise Mission, Vision, and Strategy.
- Disseminates relevant information while exercising discretion in sharing confidential information within and outside of the HR Division. Provides subject matter expertise in training/educating internal and external business partners.
- Provides thorough and effective customer service when interacting with internal and external business partners.
- Participates in ad hoc and/or project groups as assigned.resolution.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position is in a fast-paced, high volume environment with set production goals.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Experience with the application of policies, practices, and procedures in a business environment.
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software applications including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work somewhat independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to utilize appropriate systems to perform functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
April 15, 2019
| Date Closes
April 22, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category