ETL Developer I, II, III, Sr - Phoenix, AZ or Omaha, NE
Mutual of Omaha Companies Guadalupe, AZ
|The ETL Developer I or Data Integration Developer I performs routine data design, data modeling, development, and integration and uses information management disciplines to successfully deliver innovative BI solutions to include data integration, transformation, mapping, modeling, mining and extraction functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with development, maintenance and integration of data management practices supporting the business operations.
- Maintains current knowledge of the tools and languages used to develop, maintain and execute information management systems.
- Understands and leverages approaches for designing, developing, testing, debugging data integration and reporting needs, and assisting with issues.
- Understands the Bank's business, business objectives and current business challenges within the supported business area.
- Provides production support and on-call duties.
- Contributes to root cause analysis.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the ETL Developer (Data Integration Developer I) functions, qualifications and physical requirements. The Data Integration Developer II, III, Sr levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- achelor's Degree in related system and/or business related field of study (or equivalent work experience) plus 1 year of experience with database platforms, especially MS SQL Server
- Experience with T-SQL
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements
- Awareness of different technologies and technology domains (i.e., Data transformation, SQL, DB2, Modeling, Mapping, Data Warehousing, Data Mining etc.)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound decision-making abilities
- Strong customer relations skills (with all levels of internal and external customers)
- Special Background and Criminal Check
- BPA (C): Confidentiality Agreement and Non-Solicitation of Employee and Customers
- Knowledge of the Bank's business functions and Financial Service's business processes.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
November 14, 2018
| Date Closes
January 13, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category