RE Valuation Services Ops Manager - Denver, CO
Mutual of Omaha Companies Aurora, CO
Supports Valuation Managers in the daily operation of Mutual of Omaha Bank's Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) department. Areas of support may include, but are not limited to, coordination of valuation and environmental risk services, software management, department processes and procedures, accounting, and reporting. Additional areas of support include administrative tasks related to facilities and office supplies. The position manages valuation and environmental risk Coordinators.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer liaison for REVS with internal clients, external partners, and service providers. Efficiently resolves customer issues in order to maintain department service level objectives and a positive external perception. Refers issues related to valuation and environmental risk products or reviews to the appropriate reviewer, consultant, or manager. Assists Valuation Managers with the identification, recruiting, onboarding, and oversight of service providers as needed.
- Effectively monitor and manage new and in-process queues for residential and environmental service requests, keeping internal clients apprised of changes in status and/or additional items needed by the service provider.
- Manages valuation and environmental risk Coordinators to ensure individual, department, and Bank performance objectives are met. Uses the Bank's performance management process and system to ensure performance objectives and results are communicated and documented accurately and timely. Provides Valuation Managers input regarding Coordinator staffing levels.
- Manages department software platforms for valuation and environmental risk services, maintaining a thorough understanding of each system. Assists Valuation Managers and the Bank's Project Management function with the evaluation, configuration, interface of software platforms and user training as needed. Works with IS Security to set up and maintain system permission matrix. Monitors system performance daily and communicates any problems with functionality or connectivity to software vendors, IT personnel, or system users as needed, with follow up to ensure timely resolution. Submits requests for enhancements to software vendors or IT personnel as needed, with follow up to ensure successful implementation.
- Monitors REVS processes and procedures for efficiency and compliance, making recommendations to Valuations Managers as needed. Develops and maintains administrative and coordinator procedures, including process workflows.
- Manages REVS accounting functions, such as third party vendor invoice submissions, payment inquiries, and fee discrepancies through the Bank's Accounts Payable function and cost center Allocations through Finance.
- Creates and distributes periodic and ad hoc reports from REVS software platforms, third party and internal data sources. Responsible for the accuracy of all reporting.
- Assists REVS review team with compliance screens of valuations products. Responsible for maintenance and editing of review forms as needed.
- Coordinates REVS meetings, external training and education activities. Assists Valuation Managers with onboarding of new employees as needed.
- Responsible for the management of REVS business continuity and information management programs. Maintains REVS intranet site, shared drives, and group email accounts. REVS liaison for issues related to facilities. Monitors office supply inventory and orders replacement supplies as needed.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Strong understanding of banking and/or the real estate valuation process
- Ability to perform and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer communication skills, both written and oral
- Competency with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn new technology
- Very detailed and highly organized
- Excellent process management skills
- Ability to construct and interpret reports
- Special Background and Criminal Check
- BPA (C): Customer
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, business, finance, IT, or related field
- Banking and/or vendor management experience
- Strong understanding of web based collateral management systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience coordinating valuation and environmental risk services
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
November 6, 2018
| Date Closes
January 5, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category