Regional Sales Manager - Advisor Recruiting and Development
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
The Regional Sales Manager will manage and oversee Division Office agent training and recruiting activities in accordance with sales strategies to contribute to the Companies' production goals and recruiting and retention objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and manage Division Office recruiting plan. Manage recruiting activities generating sufficient numbers of qualified candidates to meet the recruiting and growth expectations utilizing all Company approved methods of recruiting. Support target recruiting goals. Maintain ongoing professional contact to encourage and establish agent relationships with Mutual of Omaha. Attend area-wide functions to prospect and promote Mutual of Omaha.
- Conduct training such as pre-contract training, pre- and post-school training, product training, sales method training, etc. Act as a continuing education coordinator for the office, promoting the enrollment in courses to obtain industry designations and maintaining records on licenses and designations obtained. Promote enrollment and participation in industry associations with Advisor and field leadership partners.
- Manage Division Office training activities identifying, implementing, revising and administering training programs and schedules that support the needs of the division office. Conduct continuing evaluation and analysis of program accuracy and effectiveness to identify and make appropriate enhancements. Work with the Agency management in developing Advisors into high-quality, needs oriented, motivated professionals, who are prepared for field activity.
- Advise and train Advisors and field management on advanced markets, including retirement plans, estate planning, business insurance and tax planning; introduce advanced markets products, concepts and promotions in the Division Office. Work closely with Advanced Markets Consultants to design and implement specific marketing and training programs and materials.
- Continuously expand industry knowledge by joining industry associations and taking courses in an effort to obtain industry designations.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires over 66% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Proven recruiting and selection skills
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products, sales techniques and marketing philosophies
- Thorough knowledge of Producer contracting and compensation programs
- Understanding of business insurance, estate planning and retirement planning concepts
- In-depth knowledge of applicable state laws and regulations regarding licensing and insurance sales
- Strong training and motivation skills
- Excellent communication, human relations, and negotiation skills
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Registration as a FINRA Registered Representative
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative
- Current license with ability to become licensed with Mutual, United and any required Affiliate Company in all required state(s)
- Proven sales and management experience
- Trustworthy Selling Certification
- Industry Volunteer Experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
October 23, 2018
| Date Closes
December 22, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category