Customer Care Analyst I (Life Operations) - Omaha, Ne
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Mutual of Omaha is looking for passionate Customer Care Analysts to join our team! Successful Customer Care Analysts have the ability to serve our customers over the phone, navigate multiple computer systems, all while still maintaining attention to detail in order to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Our call center is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Our full-time positions include Health, Life, and Vision, and 401(k) benefits, as well as paid overtime, holidays, and vacation.
- There will be up to 4 weeks of classroom training from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- We offer an hourly wage of $16 plus opportunities for growth!
- Classes start August 20th!
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives, analyzes and processes routine incoming inquires, communicating outcomes. Effectively responds to and resolves customer requests by utilizing basic knowledge and skill sets, systems, policies, procedures, regulations and other reference materials.
- Provides effective customer service via multiple channels such as phone (to include inbound and outbound calls), written/email correspondence, etc. Performs service recovery techniques to resolve requests. Provides compliant and easily understood resolution options with the desired outcome of creating a positive customer experience. Utilizes resources to support service delivery resulting in retaining and/or growing the business.
- Collaborates with internal partners to gather information and develop resolutions/options to be communicated to external customers.
- Actively participates in the identification, and supports implementation, of process improvements. Provides insights and recommendations of enhancements to processes, training and the quality of service delivery.
- With primary focus on customer satisfaction, provides an effective level of customer service by meeting and/or exceeding department standards related to attendance, productivity and quality.
- Meets deadlines and performs successfully within a fast paced, ever changing and diverse production environment, to include multitasking, system utilization and accurately entering data to handle entire requests from start to finish.
- Actively participates in self development opportunities with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Stays abreast of and adheres to Company processes and procedures, industry changes, federal and state legislation and regulations.
- Assists with peer development and delivery/service requirements through information and knowledge sharing, resulting in supporting and resolving customer requests.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- This position is in a fast-paced, high volume environment with set production goals.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and maintain regular and predictable attendance with adherence to department expectations. Shows a sense of urgency and is accountable for results.
- Ability to work independently, and/or as part of a team, in a collaborative environment. Is approachable.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse and changing work environment. Willingness to learn new skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured and compliant work environment while focusing on the customer.
- Basic understanding of computer systems such as email, data entry, and Microsoft products, with proficient keyboarding skills.
- Ability to assess and understand the needs of the customer and demonstrates flexibility in customizing approach and response to resolve requests in a respectful and timely manner.
- Insurance product knowledge.
- Experience with the application of policies, practices and procedures in a business environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Call center experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited res
| Date Posted
July 11, 2018
| Date Closes
July 18, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category