Learning Program Analyst - Workplace Solutions
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
The Learning Program Analyst will analyze, organize, and communicate with all levels of the organization to ensure employees and teams grow to their highest potential. The role will engage with our highly driven Learning and Development team, to deliver on a variety of learning initiatives and to continue our leading edge approach to driving business results through employee development. Our team and our business unit is a family culture that focuses on the customer, acts with integrity, leads with innovation, holds ourselves accountable, and collaborates for success. This role will be a catalyst in making sure we exceed our cultural expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with management and team members across Workplace Solutions to prioritize strategic and department projects and initiatives in support of business objectives. Cultivates collaborative working relationships to support projects resulting in high quality deliverables, process improvement programs and actionable insights.
- Assists with the flow of information to the rest of the business unit, organization, including items of a complex or sensitive nature. Develops and implements comprehensive communication plans for internal and external audiences.
- Coordinates internal meetings including agenda setting, meeting content and presentation development develop programs to support strategic objectives.
- Supports and facilitates process improvement initiatives. Develops and administers project/process documentation, recommendations and implementation procedures. Collaborates with others in Workplace Solutions and other operational departments to define processes and procedures, and to create and measure workflow processes and efficiencies.
- Establishes and tracks meaningful department metrics. Ensures strategic initiatives are tracked and project portfolios are managed.
- Acts as a change management advocate and trusted resource providing guidance to the leadership and team members across Workplace Solutions.
- Participates in strategic business projects as required, including initiatives to improve internal operations and processes within the department. Provides subject matter expertise and support for special projects including identifying the problem and making recommendations.
- Assists with the identification, development, and evaluation of alternatives to meet business needs.
- Cooperates in meeting Business Unit requests in order to maintain strong vendor relationships and provide Customer Focused results.
- Communicates management needs regarding business requirements and needed management requirements.
- Collaborates with others to complete the documentation of projects, processes, and procedures
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of assigned business areas, Mutual of Omaha practices, the insurance industry, and the business environment.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- Ability to influence others, foster teamwork and create a motivating environment.
- Participates and may lead cross-functional teams and influence teams to achieve results.
- Strong judgment, strategic thinker, ability to bring new, unique and creative ideas to the business unit.
- Ability to build effective relationships with leadership and team members at all levels within Workplace Solutions and the Enterprise, ability to provide recommendations to others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple programs simultaneously, project management, change management practices, methodologies and tools.
- Business operation procedures and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Attention to detail, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Creativity, diplomacy, sound judgment, and initiative.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team, and to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with PC based office tools, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Lotus Notes.
- Desire to work with of data analysis/metrics techniques.
- Competent in prioritization, organization and decision making skills.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
April 17, 2018
| Date Closes
May 1, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category