Sr Test Automation Developer
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Senior Health is excited to offer an opportunity for a Sr Test Automation Developer within the Senior Health Agile Release Train. In our Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, you'll be a valuable member of an Agile team on the Senior Health Agile Release Train (ART) where you can openly collaborate with your Agile team as well as with the other teams on the train. The Senior Health ART supports the Senior Health customer segment, which focus on Medicare Supplemental, Dental, and Vision products along with Medicare Advantage products. Senior Health is developing an Enterprise Architecture roadmap to upgrade the Health systems associated with Senior Health product lines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Independently consults with clients to determine and develop approach to testing solutions with limited direction. May provide demos, training, planning support and test management recommendations. Will provide recommendations for new or extended testing services as identified to meet client needs.
- Continuously rethinks the testing methodology, both on a process and a technical level, providing solutions for a wide range of complex testing requirements.
- Guides development of testing, testing standards and guidelines, and testing methodologies. Collaboratively works with business and development teams to identify opportunities for a more testable product.
- Responsible for large automation projects in a project lead role, providing quality assurance guidance and mentoring.
- Represent QA in design, function requirements, code reviews, and architecture reviews.
- Responsible for development of standards and guidelines for deployment and use of Quality Assurance framework and automation tools.
- Liaison to business and testing partners to develop test management plans, structure of scenarios and guidelines for end to end testing, utilizing appropriate templates, guidelines and technologies.
- Provides guidance to external vendors on standards and methods. Reviews vendor automation code and provides acceptance.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years experience in test scenario, test case and automation script development for various enterprise systems deployed on multiple platforms.
- Strong experience in software development methodology approaches, including both waterfall and agile processes in order to facilitate application testing development and implementation.
- Highly proficient with defect tracking, requirements traceability, test script code reviews and maintenance and performance testing.
- Experience in QA methodologies and processes with a demonstrated ability to develop, document and train on testing standards, guidelines and methodologies.
- Proficient in leading teams for Regression testing, Functional testing, Recovery testing, Performance testing, Configuration testing, UI testing, Database testing, User Acceptance testing - both manual and automated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact with a variety of customers across multiple levels of the organization.
- Working experience coordinating work effort with off-shore, near-shore and on-shore staffing models.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
February 15, 2018
| Date Closes
April 16, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category