Field Relationship Manager
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and develop relationships in person and via the telephone with plan sponsors and producers to ensure effective service and contribute to retention efforts.
- Identify and influence key plan sponsor decision makers.
- Explain product features and communicate guidelines, regulations and procedures to appropriate parties.
- Conduct Annual Plan Review meetings.
- Maintain and develop relationships with vendor partners.
- Support sales efforts by participating in producer and prospective client meetings.
- This position requires up to 66% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Licensed agent and NASD Registered Representative or actively pursuing
- Excellent understanding of retirement products
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Understanding of competitor products and services
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the work period and have a valid driver's license
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with and/or servicing qualified retirement plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
September 28, 2017
| Date Closes
October 19, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category