Regional Sales Manager - Mutual of Omaha Advisors
Mutual of Omaha Companies Omaha, NE
Essential Job Functions:
The Regional Sales Manager will manage and oversee Division Office advisor training and recruiting activities in accordance with sales strategies to contribute to the Companies' production goals and recruiting and retention objectives.
- Conduct new and veteran advisor training such as pre-contract training, pre- and post-school training, product training, sales method training, etc. Act as a continuing education coordinator for the office, promoting the enrollment in courses to obtain industry designations and maintaining records on advisor licenses and designations obtained. Promote advisor enrollment and participation in industry associations.
- Manage Division Office training activities identifying, implementing, revising and administering training programs and schedules that support the needs of the division office. Conduct continuing evaluation and analysis of program accuracy and effectiveness to identify and make appropriate enhancements. Work with the Mutual of Omaha Advisors' management in developing advisors into high-quality, needs oriented, motivated professionals, who are prepared for field activity.
- Advise and train advisors and Division management on advanced markets, including retirement plans, estate planning, business insurance and tax planning; introduce advanced markets products, concepts and promotions in the Division Office. Work closely with Advanced Markets Consultants to design and implement specific marketing and training programs and materials.
- Continuously expand industry knowledge by joining industry associations and taking courses in an effort to obtain industry designations.
- Support the Division Office recruiting plan. Support target recruiting goals. Maintain ongoing professional contact to encourage and establish agent relationships with Mutual of Omaha.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires up to 66% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- Knowledge of recruiting and selection
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products, sales techniques and marketing philosophies
- Knowledge of agent contracting and compensation programs
- Understanding of business insurance, estate planning and retirement planning concepts
- Knowledge of applicable state laws and regulations regarding agent licensing and insurance sales
- Strong training and motivation skills
- Excellent communication, human relations, and negotiation skills
- Current Life and Health licensure or ability to become licensed with Mutual, United and any required Affiliate Company in the state(s) required for the agency within 60 days of placement in the job.
- Proven sales and management experience
- Current possession of or ability to attain Series 6 (Investment Company/Variable Contracts Limited Representative), Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination) and where applicable, Series 63 (Uniform Securities State Law Exam) registrations within 120 days of placement in the job.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
| Date Posted
September 14, 2017
| Date Closes
November 13, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category