Why work for Nebraska Methodist Health System?
At Nebraska Methodist Health System, we focus on providing exceptional care to the communities we serve and people we employ. We call it The Meaning of Care – a culture that has and will continue to set us apart. It’s helping families grow by making each delivery special, conveying a difficult diagnosis with a compassionate touch, going above and beyond for a patient’s needs, or giving a high five when a patient beats a disease or conquers a personal health challenge. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and a great work environment where all employees are valued! Most importantly, our employees are part of a team that makes a real difference in the communities we live and work in.
Job Summary:Work Schedule: This is a casual position. Casual employees work on an ‘as needed’ basis to meet the needs of the business. Work days & hours will often vary from week to week.
1. Washes dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans by using dishwashers or washing by hand to ensure all equipment is clean and sanitary for use.
2. Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas by following departmental policies and procedures to ensure equipment is available when needed.
3. Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils by organizing and cleaning the dish area and pot area to ensure a safe, clean, and sanitary environment.
4. Follows proper food handling procedures and complies with quality performance standards to ensure a safe and sanitary environment.
5. Operates food service equipment by following manufacturer and department procedures to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment is maintained.
This is a casual position. Casual employees work on an ‘as needed’ basis to meet the needs of the business. Work days & hours will often vary from week to week.
Not necessary for the position (0%):
Occasionally Performed (1%-33%):
Frequently Performed (34%-66%):
Constantly Performed (67%-100%):
Nebraska Methodist Health System is made up of four hospitals in Nebraska and southwest Iowa, more than 30 clinic locations, a nursing and allied health college, and a medical supply distributorship and central laundry facility. From the day Methodist Hospital was chartered in 1891, service to our communities has been a top priority. Financial assistance, health education, outreach to our diverse communities and populations, and other community benefit activities have always been central to our mission.
Nebraska Methodist Health System is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.
|Date Posted||July 25, 2023|
|Date Closes||October 23, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|