- Purpose of Job
- Provide expertise for finance related systems including implementations, upgrades, and integrating legacy systems. Manage projects related to system functionality and provide knowledge on best practices and optimizing system functionality. Coordinate and develop technology training.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field required.
- Minimum 5 years system analysis experience required.
- General understanding of finance processes (e.g., Accounts Payable, Payroll, Cash, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, etc.), required.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource planning system implementation and integration preferred.
- Skill using computers and office equipment.
- Skill organizing and prioritizing work.
- Skill with verbal and written communication.
- Skill learning and using new systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office suite, Workday, Kronos, and Strata.
- Ability to create configuration based on user needs and system capability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to configure systems to work with specification.
- Ability to adapt to uncertain situations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Physical Requirements
- Weight Demands
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force.
- Occasionally Performed (1%-33%):
- Distinguish colors
- Frequently Performed (34%-66%):
- Constantly Performed (67%-100%):
- Not Related:
- Biological agents (primary air born and blood born viruses) (Jobs with Patient contact) (BBF)
- Physical hazards (noise, temperature, lighting, wet floors, outdoors, sharps) (more than ordinary office environment)
- Explosives (pressurized gas)
- Electrical Shock/Static
- Radiation Alpha, Beta and Gamma (particles such as X-ray, Cat Scan, Gamma Knife, etc)
- Radiation Non-Ionizing (Ultraviolet, visible light, infrared and microwaves that causes injuries to tissue or thermal or photochemical means)
- Rare (1-33%):
- Chemical agents (Toxic, Corrosive, Flammable, Latex)
- Mechanical moving parts/vibrations
- Essential Job Functions
- Essential Functions I
Provide issue support and resolution for financial systems.
Develop and maintain financial systems.
Support project development and implementation.
Utilize best practices to adapt policies and procedures to system.
Develop and follow test plans for technical application changes.
Maintain effective communication with managers, project team members, customers and vendors.
Actively engage in meetings and department initiatives and facilitate meetings as needed.
Ensure compliance with all applicable policies and standards.
Mentor team members to build departmental capacity.
Collaborate with leadership to monitor and improve processes that support finance technology systems.
Essential Functions II
Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior and company policies/procedures.
Other duties as assigned.