High school graduate or G.E.D. required.
Ability to understand, read, speak and write English at the level normally acquired by completing the 12th grade required.
Must be able to perform mathematical calculations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division required.
Previous warehouse experience preferred
Must be able to lift and stack up to 75 pound cases
Requires walking, standing, lifting, stooping or bending 100% of the time
Some computer experience preferred
Potential Job Hazards:
Handling some corrosive and flamable products
Seasonal temperature fluctuation
Must successfully complete hazmat and forklift certification with regard to job specific
function with a score of 80% within 30 days and every 3 years after.
Essential Job Functions:
2. Restocks and rotates new and overflow inventory to the A, B &C level sections.
3. Tags all overflow inventories with the proper ID label.
4. Fills customer orders according to the priority set up by the warehouse supervisor.
5. Stacks, repacks and wraps orders for transportation to the customer facility.
6. Operates high lifts, and powered pallet jacks within the warehouse area.
7. Practices good safety habits in and around the warehouse.
8. Assist in keeping the areas in and around the warehouse clean and orderly.
9. Must be able to pass DOT job specific hazmat training within 30 days of hire date.
10. Must be able to pass on line forklift training with in 30 days.
11. Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and
procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
12. Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior
and company policies/procedures.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 14, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Shared Service Systems Inc|
|Hours||4pm-12:30am Mon-Thurs & 3pm-11:30pm Fri hours per week|