Base Rate - $23.20/hr - Goes up with Experience
High school graduateor equivalent with the ability to understand, read, speak, and write English tothe level
normally acquired by completing the 12thgrade required.
Must have third grade engineer license required
5 years of experience in industrial maintenance required
Must have own hand tools.
Must be able to lift over 75 pounds.
Must be able to diagnose electrical, and electronic circuits/PLCand repair and or replace as required.
Must be able to mig weld, hard and soft solder, operate anoxygen/acetylene torch.
Must have good mechanical knowledge in area's of but notlimited to hydraulic's, pneumatic's, metal fabracation, minor metal machining(lathe and milling machines)
Must be able to read and comprehend various schematics(wiring,hydraulic.and pneumatic).
Potential Job Hazards:
Environment Heat (temp)
Stored spring tension
Must have a third grade engineer license.
Must have a valid driver's license.
A Universal E.P.A. certification for refrigeration aplus but not required
Essential Job Functions:
4. Responsible for all production equipmentrepairs and maintenance,(replace bearings, shafts, electronic
boards and repair electronic boardsweld and machine shafts, cut keyways ect.).
5. Completes all required preventative maintenanceassignments on time and in a complete manner.
6. Responsible for all building and equipmentplumbing needs (new install, repair and replacement).
7. Responsible for working and operatingequipment in a way in which safely rules and policies are
8. Must act promptly to service calls and productionneeds to minimize down time.
9. Participates in mandatory in-services and/or continualeducation programs as mandated by policies and
procedures or external agencies, and asdirected by management.
10.Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards ofBehavior and
11. Otherduties as assigned.
|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 3, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Shared Service Systems Inc|
|Hours||4am - 12:30pm Mon - Fri (Training 9am - 5:30pm) hours per week|