High school graduateor G.E.D. required.
Ability tounderstand, read, speak and write English at the level normally acquired bycompleting the 12th grade required.
Must be able toperform mathematical calculations to include addition, subtraction,multiplication and division required.
Previous warehouseexperience preferred
Must be able to liftand stack up to 75 pound cases
Requires walking,standing, lifting, stooping or bending 100% of the time
Some computer experiencepreferred
Potential Job Hazards:
Handling some corrosive and flamableproducts
Seasonal temperature fluctuation
Must successfully complete hazmat andforklift certification with regard to job specific
function with a score of 80% within 30days and every 3 years after.
2. Restocks and rotates new andoverflow inventory to the A, B &C level sections.
3. Tags all overflow inventorieswith the proper ID label.
4. Fills customer ordersaccording to the priority set up by the warehouse supervisor.
5. Stacks, repacks and wrapsorders for transportation to the customer facility.
6. Operates high lifts, andpowered pallet jacks within the warehouse area.
7. Practices good safety habitsin and around the warehouse.
8. Assist in keeping the areas inand around the warehouse clean and orderly.
9. Must be able to pass DOT jobspecific hazmat training within 30 days of hire date.
10. Must be able to pass on line forklift training with in 30 days.
11. Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandatedby policies and
procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
12. Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, EmployeeStandards of Behavior
and company policies/procedures.
13.Performs other duties as assigned.
|Date Posted||April 2, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 1, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Shared Service Systems Inc|
|Hours||4pm - 12:30am Mon - Th & 3pm - 11:30pm Fri hours per week|